Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Evenings, and ideas.

After a long day at home writing, sometimes I don't know what to do to get rid of the mental tiredness.

Like last week, one day I walked to a grocery store 15minutes away to stock up on sugar-free jello, but it was more for the walk then anything.

The next day, I walked up 40minutes to clear my head and meet my one friend who used to deliver singing telegrams for a drink after she got out of work.

I would think about joining a volleyball team or a kickball team or something, but practice teams would be restraining, I think.

I'd join a gym to lift weights, but that costs a lot of money, and I don't need a membership for the summer so much.

I think I'm just going to stick to my walk/bike regimen.

But, even then, I've felt like I need some new project...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There must be a fitness/wellness program at the University

el blogador said...

There is and I use it when I'm down there, but I'm not commuting in just for that.

JUSIPER said...

Do you eat that much jello?