Thursday, February 24, 2011

WISCONSIN UPDATE!!!: Texts from a Madison resident.

I've been texting a friend from high school who lives and works in Madison (she was the one who treated me to dinner with her and her coworker the night I was the victim of an attempted mugging)...

I asked her if she was running into a lot of protesters and she replied:

They're mostly at the Capitol. I went up there on Monday and there's a really great energy.

I asked her if she protested too and what people thought and she replied:

I didn't have a sign - mostly went to check out history in progress. Most people I know are liberal and fully support the protest.

I asked her if people at her (huge) company are aware of the prank call tape and if so what everyone was thinking and she replied:

I saw it passed around but haven't listened yet. My friends hope it's real.

No comments: