Friday, February 25, 2011

(Black) Undergrad Fundraiser.

Today after I stopped through the undergrad student center to use the ATM there, I passed through the large hallway where undergrads set up tables for fundraisers and whatnot, and I saw 2 (black) students (one male, one female) with a box of designer cheesecake cubes selling for 50 cents each.

"Want to buy some cheesecake?", the (black) (female) undergrad was like.

"Sure," I was like, "What group is this for?"

"The [whatever the name of their undergrad (black) students association is]," she was like, "You can pick any of these, we have turtle, like, you know, with caramel, and regular, and strawberry."

"Hmmm," I was like, mulling them over, and then I was like, "Shouldn't you guys have chocolate?"

At that, both of the students kind of look stunned, and the guy started laughing, then the girl did too.

"Sorry," I was like.

"No, it's cool," the girl was like, "We totally should, and when you're right, you're right."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is truly a miracle that you have not been attacked by someone. Were you blessed by Pope John Paul?

Anonymous said...

When you're right your right!!??
If you ever do a fund raiser make sure you have peaches and cream. You say such outrageous things that you put people into shock. I believe that is why he never gets punched. El Blogador is long gone before they come to their senses.