Sunday, February 27, 2011

Bunny Parties!

"I WAS A NEGRO PLAYBOY 'BUNNY'", pp. 48-50:

In case you're wondering, after I refused to pose nude, I was never asked again. I mention this again because I know many people probably think I was asked to pose just so the photographer could get an eyeful...

They picture the Playboy Clubs as embodiments of the Playmate of the Month.

Wild affairs carried on among the customers and the Bunnies!

And even wilder affairs among the Bunnies and their employers!

Midnight photo sessions with dozens of nude Playmates and great handsome photographers, professional and amateur, with no film in their cameras!

Neo-Roman orgies in the executive suites of the VIP's!

Fifty dollar tips for "services above and beyond the call of Bunnyhood!"

I know everyone is just dying for me to tell them that these antics are just the preliminaries compared to what goes on behind the doors of the Club and private "Bunny Hutches" scattered around New York.

I hate to be a party pooper, but I just have to confess that compared to these fantasies, the real 'behind the scenes' activities are like an ice cream social!

I've been propositioned more times in Macy's in one afternoon of shopping than I ever was in four months as a Chocolate Bunny.

I've been to wilder high school parties -- behind my own doors -- than an after hours get-together at a Playboy VIP's apartment!

Let me tell you about a Bunny After Hours Party. First of all the girls don't run around in a Playmate's costume, that is, skin, skin, and more skin. As a matter of fact, they don't even wear their Bunny outfits.

As I've said, after eight hours of wearing a boned costume and walking on three-inch heels, the only thing you can think of getting into is some comfortable clothes...

Every after hours party I attended, I wore slacks and a sweater. And I kept them on all evening!

Did the Bunnies have to protect their virtue every second at these parties? Hardly.

For one thing the Bunnies always out-numbered the men. In fact, often the only men there were Hugh Hefner and his brother Keith.

Most of the conversation was shoptalk and what we hoped to do eventually in show business.

Many time show business personalities, such as Paul Anka, would drop around to the party. But to be frank, I never stayed that long.

...

1 comment:

JUSIPER said...

Who knew about Macy's?