Friday, December 31, 2010

My One British friend on Britain's Ugliest Dog.

My one British friend sent me this email after we had exchanged emails where I set up an evening out at a country-western bar near my apartment, where we gathered people in honor of a German friend of his's being in town -

p.s. my younger bro. sent me this web link. i told him that it is not right to make fun of the disabled. even if they are a dog.

- where this was the linked picture -



When we finally did go out, we ended up talking about the dog, and he said magnanimously that he wished that some woman hadn't adopted the dog, because he would have.

"But maybe I can be his god-owner," he was like, "Though I suppose you have to be in the same country for that."

When I asked him how would he behave with the dog, since most people with small dogs buy cute fluffy ones to cuddle, he was like, "I wouldn't do that, but I would pat him on his head and give him encouragement."

And then, he was like, "And I would beat other dogs off with sticks if they ever attacked him!"

And then, he was like, "And I would buy him corrective lenses."

And then, he added, "Although, since they would fall off, I would buy goggles as well, to tie around his head."

...it's more funny if you think of that exchange in a british accent...

No comments: