Saturday, September 18, 2010

My one British friend on fat people: 2 things.

1) When my one lawyer friend from Missouri and I were talking about my mother's position that fat people on planes should definitely pay more since it takes that much more to get them up in the air and fly them across the country, my one British friend said that they should 1st correlate it with the passenger's economic data since fatness correlates with class, and that way the rich fat people should pay more since they really have no excuse.

2) My one Britsh friend was also saying that just the other day he was telling his sister that she'll get fat and then get depressed and then eat more and get fatter and more depressed, and finally people will laugh at her to her face and then she'll not be able to take it anymore and commit suicide.

"Why were you telling her that?", I was like. "She's pretty slim."

"I know," he was like, "But she was eating a bag of crisps and I invited her to the gym and she said no, so I just wanted to let her know about the path she was on."

"And how'd she respond to that?", I was like.

"Oh, she said she was fine and that she wasn't too worried about that," he was like.

No comments: