Thursday, April 29, 2010

Post lady in my new neighborhood.

The day I was moving in, I met the (black) postlady ("Tammy" [sp.?]) in my new neighborhood... She was putting letters into the mailboxes in the entryway as I was moving things, and she said hello, and reminded me to write out my first and last name on a little slip of paper and put it on my mailbox, and to put in a form for mail forwarding if I hadn't already (I had).

Anyhow, like a week or so ago, I was coming downstairs, and she was just leaving, so I stopped her and asked her about problems I was having with the forwarding of a magazine subscription, and after her reassuring me, I was like, "And did you see how I taped my name up?, I did that right after you asked me," and with that she smiled and was like, "Great job, honey, for that you get plus twenty points."

No comments: