Saturday, April 25, 2009

2 Dutch updates.

1) At a committee meeting for his dissertation chapter, the committee members were politely asking my one Dutch friend how his pregnant fiancee is doing, and he was like, "It's awful, she acts as if she is the only one who is pregnant, when I am giving birth to my dissertation."

He said no one found that funny, especially the women.

2) Also, my one Dutch friend's one friend, who is Dutch, said that after I left the one party on Saturday where I had been talking about ghosts as well as that one female masturbation movie I watched the other Tuesday, that he and my one Dutch friend's landlord and the landlord's (female) stayed up late and then went back to the landlord's place to drink more, but then he passed out, so there he was with the cousin, this redheaded quiet girl, and the next thing he knew she had her fly down and was playing with herself as if she was the only one there, and she did this for 15 minutes and then orgasmed.

I asked if she did mostly clitoral stimulation, or whether she gave herself additional pleasure with manual penetration and labial play.

"I didn't have a good view," hew as like.

He also added that after this she told him he had to leave, and to never tell the landlord or our one Dutch friend, and by the time he talked with me, he had already told my one Dutch friend.

1 comment:

JUSIPER said...

Yeah, but you would have people faster.