Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Boom Boom Room redux / Dutch journalists.

So me and my one Dutch friend went back to Boom Boom Room last night. I was pretty psyched to be back, but it wasn't as nice as summer, since then they had the riverside patio open and free hotdogs. Though, the people were as cool as before -- the entrance person was a sadistic clown, and there was this short old guy dressed as a gangster walking around, and a couple black guys with gold necklaces one of which was actually miniature handcuffs, and this young S&M girl with dyed red hair put up in tufts and a red leather corset with long strips hanging off of it that flung around when she twirled, and only four black transvestites compared to the six from last time, though one of them this time subbed in as a go-go dancer and did this marvelous thing with these little fans she had. My one Dutch friend was getting all worked up that he wasn't dressed hip or hot enough (he thinks you have to go one way or another), so next time he's coming in his tight-fitting suit and he says he's sprinkling coke on the sleeves so he really does look rich, and he's saying I'm on my way to hip and I just have to work a little bit more with something, and get some gimmick going.

The only real event of the night was two, one where this giant black trannie walked in and ran into a couple girls she knew, and one of them felt up her tits right there during the course of the conversation, like they had been talking about her chest or something and the one girl wanted to check out the texture. Then, like five minutes later the giant black trannie was sitting down with her giant legs crossed and text-messaging and I was glancing over at her and she looked up intensely at me, where if I had decided to return it we could have been flirting, though I didn't, she was way too intense and scary.

The other thing that happened was that this drunk half-Asian half-Mexican girl in a really short skirt was somewhere around us for a lot of the night and my one Dutch friend thought she was cute, and when he was going off on how he needed a look, she separated herself from her brother and was dancing by herself rather skankily right next to him, and he wasn't noticing the entire time since he was going off on how he wasn't dressed exactly right as I watched him bitch and right behind him this girl practically moaning as she heaved herself up and down.

Also, I forgot, there was this really light-skinned black chick in her 20s named Ramona who had tall legs and daisy dukes and a tight shirt on, and she kept walking around the entire room the entire night and every time she passed by us she would introduce herself to my one Dutch friend since she thought he was cute.

Also again, I forgot, there was this other girl who was totally on something who when we were leaning against the bar on the main dance floor she stumbled into me and somehow grabbed both my pecs at once as she fell against me and then looked up and kind of smiled and picked up my hand and held it weakly, and then walked away slowly stumbling like the Bride of Frankenstein and let my hand drop as she went.

All in all, it was a Monday.

On another note, one of my Dutch friend's Dutch friends is a tv journalist who is coming to the States now to cover the presidential campaign, and he's trying to persuade her to set up a camera in the black neighborhood bar the night of the election, though she's resistant, so next time we're in town we might go scout authentic locations with her in her rented car.

He was saying, too, that she had arranged with a (black) friend of a friend to take her to a ghetto for footage, and first this (black) guy was like, "I have some friends I think you'd be interested in talking to," and the next thing they were in a really nice black part of town with her talking to his friends about politics. Later, she was like, "I can't use this footage, these black people live in a mansion, they are too rich," though she was happy with her ghetto footage, and her footage of a town in Indiana where she talked to the sheriff who was wearing a cowboy hat.

No comments: