Thursday, June 5, 2008

Iron Man - Batman Begins - Speed Racer.

So, I went to go see "Iron Man" last night. Despite all the good things I heard about it, it kind of sucked. The plot was really inconsistent, and often stupid. People had said it was good, so I was expecting it to be good on the level of "Batman Begins", but it wasn't at all, saddly.

On another note, my friend who I went to go see "Speed Racer" with the other day confessed that when we were walking to the theater and all of a sudden I sniffed and was like, "I smell pot", it was actually her cigarette she was smoking, since it was a hybrid. Interestingly, the other two people I've met who have said they want to see the movie have also said that they want to get high before they go see it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Batman Begins was the last good superhero movie.

el blogador said...

I think the sequel this summer will be the next good one.