Friday, February 22, 2008

Party-crashing tonight.

Tonight is the Classics Department annual "Martini Party". I've heard of it, but have never been; I guess one prof infamously thinks she can hold her liquor but can't (this is the one in her 70s who wears short skirts, high boots, and has an ass you can crack an egg on, and who swims all summer all the way out to distant buoys even when there's six-foot waves, and who I think has mild Asperger's but is a hoot to be with anyways); and two years ago they had to break up a fight between this one guy who was drunk, and another guy who was sleeping. I'm a little iffy about getting in... My one friend in Classics invited me, but she and her husband aren't necessarily coming, and I've invited two other friends along. I guess we'll see how this goes, though...

No comments: