Sunday, February 24, 2008

Memories of when I was in 3rd grade.

Yesterday for some reason I was thinking of when I was in 3rd grade, I was fascinated by astrology and wanted to read all I could about it, only when I went to the library I didn't realize that astronomy and astrology were two different things, so I checked out all these age-appropriate books about astronomy and when I got home and started reading, I was reading all about nebulas and bullshit like that, and I was really confused and like, "What the fuck is this?", since it's not what I wanted at all, but I couldn't remember the word "astrology", so I just didn't understand what was up, and I never did ever check out any books about astrology from the public library in my hometown, ever.

4 comments:

JUSIPER said...

That is an adorable story. And it's a shame. You would have been a very good astrologer.

el blogador said...

I know, I can't believe I forgot it all these years!

JUSIPER said...

How did you recover the memory?

el blogador said...

It popped into my head for some reason when I was at hipster karaoke last Saturday, even though there weren't any songs or anything that could have triggered the memory.