Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Addendum -- My Visit with Tennille.

Also, Tennille was telling me that I could do platinum highlights over all my hair, but that should be for summer and I should do just a little of the top for spring, so that way I get two new hairstyles out of it rather than just one, since if you start with the full head there's no going back, and besides those two there was a lot of other things I could do with my hair, though when I asked her what, she wouldn't tell me, since she said it would be too much for me right now. She did say, though, that I should bring in pictures of anything I like, and I told her that that was hard, since the only redheaded male celebrites you see are Conan O'Brien and that one guy from NYPD Blue who was always showing his junk, so I never feel like when I see men's hairstyles that I think "Oh, that's for me," since the people I see never look anything like me. She said she understood, and I think overall it's cool that she has all these plans for my hair, which you can just see when you talk with her.

Also also, I told Tenille that I've always wanted to sing "Love Will Keep Us Together" at karaoke. She said that she would like to see that.

Also also also, in the background the entire time, Diezel and the two Japanese women were talking in somber voices about how Amy Winehouse was in such a bad way.

2 comments:

el blogador said...

...Tennille told me that a lot of women who want their hair dyed want my color of hair, which I already knew since a lot of women tell me that, so I think in a way she's living vicariously through me, and is dreaming up stylish hairstyles that she would wear if she had my hair (though of course they're male hairstyles, not women's)...

JUSIPER said...

She is. In a bad way.