Thursday, December 6, 2007

Greeting -- New Obsession.

All day when people have been asking me how I'm doing, I've been like, "Fantastic!", and when they ask why, I'm like, "Rihanna's 'Umbrella' just got nominated for best song and best album of the year... I am *stoked*." People's reactions are telling. Two people I talked to have both said they're very happy, since the song makes them happy whenever they hear it. I liked that reaction.

My new obsession, however, is Fergie's "Clumsy". I think I like it even better than "Umbrella", maybe because it reminds me of the scene from "Female Trouble" where Divine careens around a grocery store shoving steaks up under her dress to steal them while the song "The Girl Can't Help It" plays in the background. I can't find that shit on YouTube, which makes me wonder what the hell YouTube is good for, then.

No comments: