Friday, December 7, 2007

Dream from a couple nights ago...

A couple nights ago I dreamed that I was in my hometown in the early summer on not too hot a day, and I was walking towards Main Street down the sidewalk next to an old service station that isn't there any more, and the town festival was going on, even though there wasn't anything on Main Street in my dream though there always is in real life for the festival. Anyways, I knew Judy Collins would be there and for some odd reason I knew her personally in this dream but not exceptionally well, and then I see her walking across the street away from me to the sidewalk on the other side, her ambling across the road diagonally since she was also heading towards Main Street, so I called out, "Hey, Judy!", and she kind of half-turned and gave an over-the-head wave, and for some reason she looked like a dressed-down Debbie Harry without makeup, though in my dream I never questioned that she was Judy Collins. The street was kind of dry and dusty, too, like we hadn't had rain in a long time.

No comments: