Friday, July 20, 2007

New friend (II of II): Worked from home.

So, me and this other guy who was also friends with my one friend's older brother were also talking a lot, and every once in a while he would talk about how he worked from home, and would have to go in to the office every once in a while, though the location of his main office changed between Chicago and Vancouver and other places like that. Like an hour into the group conversation, we started talking about YouTube and the shit you can find on there, and he was talking about how sometimes when he's travelling and has wireless in his hotel room, he just tries random words to see what he can find, and then he kind of did an aside to me and was like, "Well, I'm in jacuzzis," and then he started telling me about this one YouTube clip of a jacuzzi that he found.

I still don't understand how he worked from home and was in the jacuzzi business.

No comments: