Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Texting (2 of 2): Some mixed (Spanish) and (English) texting.

So, since it was his birthday that week, though I didn't know exactly when, I made sure to text some birthday wishes to the one (Colombian) (STEM) student who I know from around town, that is, I wrote him --

Puta, feliz compleanos, y ricuerda, ahora eres una viejita, pero no cuestas menos dinero, cuestas MAS

('Whore, happy birthday, and rimember [sic], you are a little old lady now, but you don't cost less money, you cost MORE')

- and -

Pq el sexo oral es mejor cuando no tienes dientes

('Bc oral sex is better when you don't have teeth')

- to which he replied -

Haha i love your messages 

- to which I texted -

Good. Men are horrible. They will not only use you and leave you, but they will try to cheat you out of the money that you are worth

- and -

They are pigs 

- to which he wrote -

Did something happen 

- to which I wrote -

No

- and -

It's just a universal truth

- as well as -

And they probably try to pay you less because you are an old whore

- to which he wrote -

Haha 

- and -

I just like dick, so it is fine by me

. . .

No comments: