Thursday, February 22, 2024

A disconcerting concert interaction...

 ...as I stand outside the (local) (college town) concert hall and finish my take-out slice of pizza, chuck the to-go container in a trashcan right outside the door, and go to unwrap my fresh KN95 mask to put on, though I have a hard time unsealing the plastic wrap and it takes me like twenty-to-thirty seconds of fiddling, as I stand there facing the trashcan and messing with the packaging:

As I finally open it and chuck the wrapper away and don the mask and turn around to walk in, I see a police officer inside the busy lobby area looking right at me and decisively striding towards me, about to come through the doors at me.

. . .

(He must have been observing people for a potential mass shooter and found my behavior unusual, as I stood right there by the door but facing away from it, doing something that he could not quite see.)

No comments: