Monday, July 3, 2023

Conversations with a (gay) (Brazilian) (2 of 2): Tacos.

So, the other week the one (Brazilian) visiting Ph.D. student who's in STEM who I know from around town asked me if I wanted to go get the weekday taco special at a local bar, so went there and hung out on the patio and got some good cheap shitty beef soft shell tacos that they served in little paper trays with these little plastic cups of jar salsa and sour cream along with them, and we had some of those along with a few beers and just sat outside and ate and talked for a while.

And so when he was talking and wasn't paying too much attention, I moved some sour cream from inside my mouth and out onto the edge of my lower left lip so it was like smeared all over that bit of my mouth, and when there was a pause in the conversation, I was like, "This is good, this is so good," and then he saw what I was doing and looked away and wasn't exactly happy but also wasn't not amused and was like, "What is that, cum," but I pretended not to hear and kept being like, "This is good, this is so good" and finally he spoke again but more to himself and was like, "You are crazy," and then he just moved on and kept on talking about whatever he was talking about like I wasn't even doing anything at all.

No comments: