Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Joyride.

The other week, I was taking an unusually early late afternoon walk in the lake park that's just north of where I live now, and as I was coming back from there and coming out of the edge of the park, I see a (younger side) (happy) (black) woman in (dark) (royal blue) scrubs coming rather quickly down the sidewalk on a rental electric bike, and so I step off the sidewalk until she passes, only she doesn't pass, she veers off onto the grass like ten feet ahead of me, keeping going rapidly all the while, even as it's clear that her bike is starting to get interference and is slowing down.

And, as her path bends away from me, I can that has this enormous ass and it's just hanging off each side of the saddle, and it's jiggling in rhythm as her bike goes over the different bumps in the park's lawn, like parallel jiggles on each side in unpredictable intervals, as she goes over each of the bumps in turn.

Like, a big ass, and big jiggles, just enormous, where they would catch anyone's eyes, and you didn't even have to be looking.

No comments: