Saturday, March 26, 2022

Ants.

My apartment really has an ants problem around the sink; already this winter when it's gotten warmer out, some days there's like 2-5 ants crawling around by the edge of the counter to the left of the sink and sometimes further, and one particularly bad day I woke up and had to kill honestly like 15-20 of them that were all over.

I noticed that by the leftmost edge of the counter by the sink that there's some fresh caulking, but it's been pulled away, maybe because of the house settling over the winter, and it's in the area where there's nothing else but it's where the ants seem to be coming from, and once, too, I saw an ant actually going into that little crevice.

So, I'm going to have to contact my landlord about caulking that up.

Oddly, in my healthcare licensing class before I ended, I heard two students talking about how they have ants in their houses, too, so a part of me wonders if it's the area, or climate change.

No comments: