Thursday, October 14, 2021

Addendum.

Back when I taught at the art school, there was this one student who took my class on weird sex the very first time that I taught it, and who I ended up keeping in touch with after I bumped into her around the city a year or two after her graduation.

She told me several times that my class "meant a lot" to her.

In fact, I remember when I had the swingers into speak, the one lady swinger I know made an offhand reference to VP, and I had this confused look on my face, and that very student noticed and so she looked at me and got my attention and mouthed, "Vaginal penetration," and I was like, "Ohhhhhhh....

Also, I remember we were discussing the sex life of this really f*cked up culty author that people take culturally seriously, and she made this very profound observation about that author that "her voyeurism is part of her masochism," and it was very insightful and very profound and totally true, but it also suddenly struck me as how ridiculously intent we all were on discussing it, and how it was like this big coffee klatsch about a really f*cked up friend and what could possibly be going on in her head, and I started laughing so hard that I couldn't speak for like a minute and class totally ground to a halt while all the students just looked at me.

No comments: