Thursday, July 8, 2021

Knowing me.

On my schedule where I keep track of my reading and writing hours and whatnot so that I hit my weekly quotas, I also log my weekly yoga session and my 10-minute coronavirus workout that I began last year.

I had begun it in order to stay toned and hopefully to come out of the pandemic better looking than when I went into it, and I tried to make it daily, or perhaps it's better to say seven times a week, since if I miss days, I double or even triple up on the other days to make sure that I get in my seven sessions a week.

And, I've done that for over a year now, and I'd like to keep it up, but seven times a week is just too much.

So, on the side of my schedule where I mark new goals, I put something like-

NEW GOALS:

BE OKAY WITH 6X A WEEK WORKOUT

- since my goal isn't really to bump down my number of workouts per week - I know I can do accomplish that number, since I'm already doing more! - but rather to be okay with doing less.

Knowing me, that's something I have to strive for.

No comments: