Sunday, June 27, 2021

Watery shit.

Last month I sliced up some brussel sprouts and fried them up in some bacon fat along with some diced onions, and then I added a couple eggs into the pan and scrambled them up on the side, and then I had all of that with strong black coffee for breakfast.

And, like an hour later, I could feel like what felt like water moving around in my stomach, and I thought it would go away, only it didn't, so then I headed into the bathroom, and as soon as I sat down on the toilet, it was just like this solid gushing pillar of water that just came out of my ass and straight into the bowl, for a lot longer than you think a shit could last.

And, I waited a few minutes, and then I squirted out a little bit more.

When I finally got up, I looked, and it was like a light brown color, with more water than shit in it, where it left a color like watered-down beef broth on the toilet paper after I wiped and looked at that.

Then, like a half hour, I came back to the toilet again, and some more of that came out of me again, as like a coda to my experience.

I think my body doesn't react well to undercooked brussel sprouts, especially when mixed with fat and dark coffee.

No comments: