Monday, June 28, 2021

Outburst of my mother that she related to me.

My (recently deceased) uncle's neighbor wanted to buy his house, and it turns out in retrospect that the guy was lying to my mom and demanding all of these inspections in order to dishonestly get her down on the price, like where he would recommend a contractor and then talk to him in (Spanish) in front of her about the results of the inspection, or he would say something was wrong with the electrical, only a second opinion from someone that she found somewhere else was that there was nothing wrong at all with these certain wires that he claimed were hot.

And, on top of that, my mom says he doesn't like women, anyway.

So, after my mom caught on to what he was doing, the neighbor was over and brought up again the inspections and the problems that they were supposedly uncovering and that maybe they should get just one more, and so when he said that, my mom blew up and was like, "Come on, another inspection, we've inspected everything here but your anus!"

And, then he blew up at her.

So, she ended that interaction, and afterwards she went to a real estate broker from who she finally found more trustworthy people to sell to.

Later, my mom found out from my uncle's one friend that he never liked that particular neighbor anyways, though he never really said that to too many people.

And, the guy's a (Trump) voter, too.

No comments: