Thursday, March 25, 2021

Dream (1 of 2): Flossing, and a boat.

Last month I dreamnt-

I'm flossing, but my teeth are incredibly long, like six or eight inches, and they're brittle and yellow with multiple gaps in them that get upwards of a quarter of an inch at most, and the only thing holding them together as individual teeth is the roots, which are like fuzzy rough twine made up of natural materials, and you can see that just sticking out in the gaps, and I'm afraid that putting the floss in between the teeth will make them break apart some and take huge chunks of the enamel out.

I later begin looking for my luggage, and I emerge onto a veranda on the front of a boat, and my one art school colleague who wears (women's) clothes is there and and shows me where my luggage is, that he was keeping it safe up on this large broad space above the veranda up back towards the upper deck and captain's cabin, and there's a decent amount of other luggage up there, too, when I look.

The boat is cruising into the fork of a broad river with high cliffs and fall foliage, apart from the fork itself, where it's a faintly wooded meadow sloping down to a boathouse from up by where a house is, and there's a wood-slatted path between them.

There's also a carved gate in one cliff at water level and we near it as a sight, curving over towards it in a broad and leisurely swoop.

. . .

No comments: