Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Showertime oddity.

A while ago, I was taking an immediate post-commute shower to get myself all sterile like I always do nowadays, and the bar soap I was rubbing on my arm flew out of my hand, only I couldn't find it in the water on the bottom of the tub.

(In my environmental neuroticism, I usually stop up the drain at the beginning of my showers or midway through my showers that I take during the wintertime, so as to keep the water overnight and wring the last heat out of it so I don't have to use any more gas than I have to to heat up my apartment.)

After I finished my shower, something clicked, and I looked on the shower curtain, and there it was.

It was such a thin bar of soap, it didn't weigh very much, and what with the water on it it had stuck to the curtain!

No comments: