Sunday, December 27, 2020

Apartment drama: Burnt popcorn.

Like a month ago, I was making myself some popcorn as a snack, and I wasn't watching and it got really burnt all of a sudden, to the point where it smoked and you could see a haze in my apartment afterwards.

Like five or six hours afterwards, I pick up my phone, and it was a text from my landlord wanting to know if I had turned the heat on for the year or something and if everything was all right (he and his family live upstairs from me, though they're considerate and not nosy at all).

I texted him back right away that I had had my phone off and that I had only just gotten his text just then, and I said that it wasn't my turning the heat on, it was burnt popcorn.

He texted back and said that he thought that it had smelled like popcorn.

No comments: