Sunday, November 29, 2020

A Dream of Something Wrong.

Last month I dreamnt-

I open up the tin of instant coffee that's on my kitchen counter to go take a scoop out of it, and I can see the metal container bottom through the little coffee that is left in there, and there's far less left in there than I had thought.

. . .

(Since I space out going to the grocery store because of Covid, I've somehow been missing sales on my regular coffee that I get and so I haven't been buying any lately.  So, instead, I've been drawing down the supply in my pantry, and so to stretch out the coffee that I have, I've sometimes been using up some instant coffee that I had boughten ages ago in order to collect the unusual tin, and I'm like halfway done with that, not all the way done with it like in this dream.)

No comments: