Thursday, October 15, 2020

Two stories of Zoom:

1) This summer when we caught up, a colleague from my old doctoral university said that you can tell a lot about the undergraduates from their room backgrounds on Zoom, like how rich all of them are.

2) A few months ago, the one retired nurse resident at the resthoome asked me if this one other resident had a bedside commode, and I didn't know and I couldn't say anyways and so I told her that, and then she said that the other week during a discussion group on Zoom, that that resident had gotten up and walked a few steps over and seemed to start using a bedside commode, right then and there on camera, and some staffer had gone off frame and gone running to prevent her from doing that, but it wasn't enough time, he didn't get there until after it seemed like she had finished.

No comments: