Saturday, October 10, 2020

New encyclical.

This past Monday morning sharp, I called up the (Catholic) bookstore downtown, to see if they had copies of Pope Francis's new encyclical.

The lady who answered the phone said they weren't in yet, but if I ordered online, it'd count as a preorder and I'd save 10% on it.

She then looked up for me the right web address for their online store, to make sure I had it before I hung up the phone.

I asked her, too, if it was bound in the same way as Laudato Si', which I had also gotten from them, since it was a very nice little bound volume and I liked that format a lot, and she said it was, and that it was even the same color green, since that's the color they gave to all of Pope Francis's writings in that series.

When we ended the conversation, she said "God bless."

No comments: