Thursday, August 13, 2020

Witnessed spontaenous exchange.

A few weeks ago on my commute in to work at my one assisted living client's with disabilities, I scoped out a safe section of the subway car to sit in, and I ended up at one pretty empty end of the car catty-corner from this (tall) (skinny) (dopey-looking) (mid-20s) (cleancut) (Latino) kid with brown leather boots and crisp jeans and a polo shirt, and most importantly a surgical mask properly worn over his mouth, with the top up over his nose and the bottom down over his chin.

Like seven to eight stops later, he gets up, and as he's waiting by the door to walk out as the train is sliding into the station, a (young) (dreaded) (black) guy walks by the door to wait, too, and I hear the (Latino) kid say, "Nice shirt," and I look, and the (black) kid's shirt says -

ALEXA, GIVE ME A BLOWJOB

. . .

No comments: