Thursday, August 6, 2020

Tales of resthome coworkers (4 of 4): Mexico.

Last month at the resthome, I was assisting the one resident who's a retired school nurse, and the one (bigger built) maintenance guy from Mexico stopped by to ask her something.

And, I noticed a simple, well-drawn tattoo of a cartoonish puppy on the inside of one of his forearms.

After he was done talking with the resident, I was like, "Why do you have a tattoo of a dog?"

"I love dogs, this is my dog," he was like, turning up his forearm to show us the tattoo more closely.

Then, he lifted up his one sleeve, and up on his upper arm there there was a more realistic line drawing of like a Doberman pinscher or something.

"This too," he was like.

"You have two dogs?", the one retired school nurse was like.

"No, four," he was like.

No comments: