Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Two recent watery happenings...

...in one day at the resthome:

1) There's a ton of rain that you can see through the window coming in on the subway like six stops south of the resthome, but at that stop itself, the pavement isn't wet, and I can't figure out if it hadn't rained there, or if it had rained and the water had evaporated from the hot pavement that quickly.

(I asked - it *had* rained there, and the water had evaporated that quickly.)

2) At the staff meal, I go to put more Italian dressing on my salad, but the dressing is super watery and when I pick it up and bring it in, some sloshes really quickly over the edge of the little black plastic takeout cup, and it spills some down the front of my scrubs and onto my pants, which are also scrubs.

No comments: