Saturday, March 14, 2020

Visit (1 of 4): Late-night cat disturbance.

The other week I was visiting my uncle's, and at like 4 in the morning his cat started meowing outside my door.

I tried to go back to sleep, but then it started up again, and this happened like 3 or 4 times.

So, I started freaking out that the cat was trying to tell me something like my uncle wasn't okay or something and my heart started leaping in my chest, so I leapt out of bed and went outside my room to go check on everything.

But, my uncle was okay, and I could hear him breathing through his cracked door in the hallway outside his room.

And, the cat led me into the kitchen and stood over by its food, where I noticed that its dish was empty.

So, I went and filled it, but then I noticed that I had picked up a jar of treats instead and dumped them into the bowl, so I picked the bowl back up and dumped those back into the treat jar, and then I went and found the container of real cat food and filled the bowl with it.

Problem solved.

No comments: