Saturday, October 19, 2019

Respect at a (Mexican) restaurant.

During my bike riding daytrip last month, I stopped off at one point for a late lunch, and I went to this (Mexican) restaurant and ended up ordering posole, like I most always do when I see it on the menu and they have it, that shit is so good.

When I did that, the (Mexican) waitress asked me if that's really what I wanted, and I said yes.

Then, she left and got it.

Later when the meal was almost over, she asked me if I liked posole.

I said yes, I really like it and I almost always order it.

She seemed pleased at that, so my guess is that she doesn't see many (white) people ordering it.

She also asked me if I liked other (Mexican) soups, and I said that I don't like menudo, which she really didn't give a reaction to, though I also didn't mention any others since to be honest I don't know any others.

No comments: