Saturday, August 24, 2019

Popsicle treat!

I do love my jobs, the people at both are so nice.

Last month it was super hot out, so before work I was going to pop into a convenience store near my one client with disabilities' so I could pick up a popsicle and cool myself down, as well as readjust my waters/sugars during hot weather, which is something that I firmly believe in.

So, I texted ahead to my client's sister to check, and she was there at her sister's and she said they'd both welcome a treat, only she misread "pop" and not "pop ice" and so she started texting on and on about how Crush was okay, but not Fanta etc. etc. etc., since they didn't want me to spend money on something they wouldn't have.

So, I texted back that I said "pop ice" and to check if they'd want that, though I'd be happy to pick up pop for them as a treat too, and she texted back LOL or something, and then she said that they'd welcome the popsicles.

So, I bought popsicles for them too, and we all enjoyed them together when I got there.

No comments: