Friday, August 30, 2019

Me and some coworkers ordered some takeout at the resthome...

...this past month, and it was kind of fun.

My one (hammy) (Tibetan) coworker organized it and collected the money, and my one (edgy) (Ethiopian) coworker drove to the restaurant before work to go pick up the order.

It was all Asian food and there was some noodles and some rice and then two trays of heavily breaded and fried chicken wings, one tray spicy and one tray not.

People devoured it, and everyone was really really liking the chicken wings, and my one (edgy) (Ethiopian) coworker even drained the leftover sauce from the bottom of the tray into a paper cup, so that she could take it home and use it later for something.

I asked my one (hammy) (Tibetan) coworker who discovered the restaurant, and it turns out that she did.

"What kind is it?", I was like.

"It's some Chinese, some Korean, some Japanese, it's kind of everything," she was like.  "It's good."

Later, I heard her talking with someone else about how good the chicken wings are, and she said that they're only really really good right when they arrive and are all hot and fresh.

No comments: