Thursday, May 23, 2019

Blue jeans accident.

The other week, I was walking on the sidewalk in the city, and since it was raining out and I didn't have my umbrella with me, I was hugging as close to the building walls as possible so I could catch as much of the awnings as I could possibly get and not get all that wet, and while I was doing that, a sharp part of a pipe that was sticking out of the sidewalk caught the hem of my right jeans leg, and suddenly it made like an eight inch tear on my pants leg, mostly along the seam.

I'm running very low on blue jeans, too, so when I went to head to Target to go and buy a new pair, I first wanted to put on shorts, but it was too cold out, so I put on my torn jeans instead, and in order to go out with them I put four safety pins along the legs to tie the parts of the denim together.

On the one hand, it looks kind of weird, but on the other hand, maybe some people might think it's punk.

No comments: