Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Idea of mine.

At a staff raffle like half a year ago, I had won a giftcard for a grocery store chain that's not really near my house, but is near the apartment of my one (half Sudanese) (half British) friend (the sister of the brother-sister pair, the one who has just had a baby).

Since she's donating used puzzles to the rest home and since that particular grocery store has a lot of prepared foods and since she's going back to work soon, I texted her that the next time that we get together and she hands off the puzzles to me to take into work, that I should use the giftcard to buy her and her partner and me dinner and whatnot, since it would be fun and it would take some pressure off of them as they're adjusting to a new baby, and since it would also be fitting since the giftcard comes from the very same resthome that she's donating the puzzles to.

She liked that idea by text, and so we're planning on it, the next time we meet up.

No comments: