Monday, July 23, 2018

Annoying curtains.

Although I like my one apartment that I've been living in for a few years now, the curtains on some big windows in it really annoy me.

They're like those weird hanging big plastic strips that you can rotate so they can let the light in, or that you can rotate until they're at a right angle from the window and then you can pull a cord so that they part in the middle and bunch up at the sides of the window and you can have a full view through it.

For some reason, the slats in the exact middle have their tips overlap, since when you rotate them they somehow get overlapped in the wrong way, and it's really really tough to get them overlapping the right way again, you have to bend them a bit and pull them out, and even the plastic at the top bends in an unhealthy way, to the point where the top bit of the slat broke off and the slat came tumbling down twice now.

I had to repair them with duct tape, too.

No comments: