Wednesday, April 4, 2018

A dream of a monster.

The other week I dreamnt -

I'm in a very ordinary house on the first floor, in this area where there's like a kitchen and a dining room and whatnot all together.

And, in the middle of the island / wall there's a fridge, but there's an oddly large bit of space between the actual fridge and the wooden posts, about maybe a foot or two on all sides, and through them out of the corner of my eye, as I'm walking to go talk with someone in the dining room, I see an incredibly squat and pale gray discolored unclothed short man, who's watching me malevolently, his eyes never moving, but instead following me around all the time as he's standing in this place where he's trying to hide and he doesn't think I can see him.

I then raise his presence with the woman I'm going to go talk with, and she says that everyone has one of these it's a something and you're not supposed to see them so pretend not to see it if it knows you see it it will pursue you endlessly just don't provoke it, just call the police and have them come shoot it instead and put it down, you should call the police now, and as she says this, her voice is steady but there's a clear note of major anxiety behind it.

As soon as she's almost done saying all that, though, the creature moves incredibly quickly and incredibly low-to-the-ground out and from around the island and towards me, and next thing I know I'm fleeing it but not fast enough as she screams, "Oh no!", and all of a sudden I know it's too late and that I've triggered it and that the end is near...

. . .

I then wake up, terrified.

No comments: