Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Beach barbecue occurrence (2 of 2): Moonlight swim.

During all of that going away party / beach barbecue, the air was chilly and there was a slight breeze, but people kept saying that the water was warmer than the air, though I didn't quite believe them.

Even though I was in my swimsuit, I didn't feel like going in all that much, but finally when it was about time to leave, some people were swimming in the moonlight, and my optometrist student friend who was going away convinced me to come in.

As I was swimming, two of the party guests who are these brothers from the neighborhood that everyone knows, got out of the water one and then the other, and they were both naked.

"I'm not sure how cool I am with this naked brother action," I told my optometrist student friend, and she laughed that loud laugh of hers.

Later, when we were both about to get out, and we both were paddling by the ladder by the rocks, I was like, "After you," and she was like, "No, after you, I'm peeing," and I was like, "I need to pee too!", and so we each held on to one side of the ladder and gently paddled, peeing.

"Synchronized pissing," I was like. "I'm not sure if this is more or less disturbing than the naked brother action."

No comments: