Sunday, June 25, 2017

Insect sighting at my apartment.

The other night when I was home brushing my teeth like midnight or so, I moved either my toothbrush or my bottle of zinc supplements, and I saw something perhaps slim perhaps scurry out from somewhere and then hide again.

So, I moved by toothbrush caddy, and this very small slim white centipede with very very short legs and two long slim antennae spazzed and tried to hide in the non-existent crevice of the inset wooden bathroom shelving.

So, I took the end of my toothbrush, poked by there, got the thing to move out to a different, more-advantageous-for-me position, and then I crushed it with the bottom tip of my toothbrush handle.

I then smeared the bug onto the sink porcelain, washed the bottom tip of my toothbrush handle, and went back to my business of brushing my teeth.

No comments: