Thursday, June 22, 2017

Fun movie audience.

The day of my long stroll home, I had been to see a 1970s Italian comedy at the cinema.

It was both very political and very raunchy, and there was a row of (middle-aged to older) (Italian) women a couple rows behind me (I had heard them talking Italian before the movie began, that's how I knew they were Italian from Italy).

Anyhow, it was very fun, to hear how loud the Italian women laughed at some parts.

Also, a classical music piece kicked in for a scene at one point, and a couple of them started almost immediately humming along to its melody.

I didn't recognize the piece, but it must be or have been something known in Italy.

How cool, to have a chance to watch that film with them.

I bet some of them were in their prime or just past it back in Italy back in the 1970s, and they saw it in original release.

I wonder if it took them back to their youth.

No comments: