Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Dream of a zit:

The other week I dreamt:

I look at my arm, and notice that a piece of skin the size of a quarter is puckered out a bit almost like a tire turned inside out, and across the surface is a dull slightly white color like dried vanilla frosting on a cupcake.

I then realize it's a giant zit that I forgot to pop, and so I take my fingers and push it out from underneath, but instead of a big pop with oil and puss squirting out, the consistency is like frosting and it just kind of oozes out while maintaining its shape, almost like frosting coming out of the tip of a large tube.

. . .

(The beginning of this dream was probably me looking at the remains of my wart, since the skin had been eaten down away from the edges of it, leaving a formation much like a tire turned inside out, I had thought at the time.)

No comments: