Thursday, September 1, 2016

7-11 bullshit:

Like 1;30am after I head out from a bar, I drop into a 7-11 overwhelmed with drunken people, to get 3 taquitos before I go hit the subway home.

As I wait in this long interminable line for the one counterperson, a few people walk in, go stand in front of the taquito and hotdog warmer, and some other counterperson comes out of the back and they say something and she gives them the last 3 taquitos, the very same 3 taquitos which I had been waiting for.

"Oh my G-d," I was like to the person in front of me, and I told her what had happened.

"That's some bullshit," she was like.

I then put back on the shelf the pack of gum I was going to get so I could have a piece so my breath didn't smell like taquitos after I ate them, and I just left the store without buying anything.

No comments: