Wednesday, April 20, 2016

2 sights on a warm morning biking in to school the other morning:

1) Over by the bikeshare station in my neighborhood, two flower pots were lying on the sidewalk, with dirt spilling out.

I couldn't see where they came from, but the building there directly abuts the sidewalk and it was very windy that morning, so I'm guessing that the wind blew them off of somewhere during the night or early morning and that's why they were lying there.

2) Later that morning, as I was biking through a major intersection, there was a (young) (black) woman stopped at the intersection in a white car with her window rolled down, and she was looking straight ahead and appeared to be talking to herself.

As I biked past, I could start to hear music, and I realized that she was rapping along to something.

No comments: