Monday, December 14, 2015

I love autocorrect! - suggestion for "radish".

The other Sunday at one of the coffee shops near me, I gave in to temptation and bought a "pickled radish and carrot" croissant since I'm a sucker for savory pastries and that just seemed good to me.

Because the sister of the pair of my (half British) (half Sudanese) sibling friends has been pickling things lately and on her encouragement I even refrigerator pickled some beets this past month, I went to text her about the croissant filling combination to see about what she thought about it.

(An added motivation was that the croissant came from a local bakery in my neighborhood that we had popped into when she and one of her friends visited me in my neighborhood at the end of the summer.)

Anyhow, when I went to go type in "radish" on my smartphone, autocorrect suggested "radfem".

No comments: