Sunday, October 4, 2015

Weird movie ticket luck.

A few weeks ago on a Friday night, I get to the box office and my one friend from Buffalo who bought her movie ticket for this new pop singer documentary ahead of time is already inside, and the box office guy tells me it's sold out...

...and then I step away, and he's like, "Wait, some tickets became available."

It turns out that someone had 2 tickets in their online shopping basket, and the basket's contents "timed out" without the people purchasing them.

So, I got in to see the movie after all.

I can be very lucky sometimes (= something my mother says)!

What was esp. nice was that I was down a bit about bed bugs, but I had a great day teaching writing, and then I was able to take up my friend's spontaneous invite from a few days earlier, which was also nice since we hadn't seen each other in a while.

No comments: